Keeping Your Products Fresh with Boveda 2 Way Humidity Control:
Boveda’s patented 62% humidity control packs regulate moisture content; they offer 15% better terpene and cannabinoid retention than cannabis stored without Boveda and can be adjusted to maintain a precise relative humidity by adding or removing pure water vapour as necessary (RH). Only Boveda maintains the predetermined relative humidity (RH) level of 62% regardless of the atmospheric humidity conditions present inside a container. They do not require any activation or upkeep. Simply put them and your other items in an airtight container, and Boveda technology will take care of the rest. Your material will remain fresh and have a constant moisture content, ensuring a consistently excellent experience.
- Higher altitudes and stickier buds for drier climates and maximum moisture content
- Prevents terpene evaporation and weight loss
- Boveda is safe to handle flowers.
- For patients and recreational users, Boveda maintains quality, potency, and effectiveness.
- Maintains a precise relative humidity by adding and removing pure water vapour (RH)
Packaging of Humidity Control Packs:
10 pack, unwrapped in resealable high-barrier plastic bag. Zips keep these unwrapped Boveda fresh for up to two years.
Do not mix Boveda RH levels in the same container, and do not combine Boveda with other humidification products. They will fight each other, reducing the Boveda’s efficiency.
Specification of Boveda 2 Way Humidity Control:
- Supports: up to 1/2 oz. (14g) of cannabis
- Individual Dimensions: 2″ x 2″
- Retail Carton Dimensions: 12″ x 12″ x 4″
- Shipping Weight: 8 lbs
- Packaging: 62%, 4g individually overwrapped Boveda in a casepack
How Long Lasts Boveda Humidity Control Packs?
Boveda will last 2 to 4 months in an airtight container; Up to 2 weeks in a container frequently opened and closed
NOTE: Avoid using Boveda in the same humidor bag as other humidification products and avoid combining different Boveda RH levels. They will contend with one another and lessen Boveda’s effectiveness.