What is the PAX Oven Lid?
The PAX Oven Lid is a replacement lid for PAX 2/3 vaporizers that improves on the standard lid in several ways. The Oven Lid has a one-of-a-kind design that allows for more even heating and better vapour production, resulting in a more satisfying vaping experience. The shape of the lid encourages better airflow and thorough heating of your dry herbs or concentrates, ensuring you get the most out of your material. Upgrade your PAX vape In India today to get a better vaping experience with the PAX Oven Lid. PAX Oven Lid is suitable for both dry herb vaporizers and concentrates.
How to install and use the PAX Oven Lid?
The PAX oven lid is a vaporizer accessory that improves the performance of your PAX vaporizer by providing a more efficient and consistent vaping experience. The following are the steps for installing and using the PAX oven lid:
- Remove your PAX vaporizer’s original oven lid. To do so, press down on one side of the lid and gently lift it up.
- Make sure the PAX oven lid is securely seated on top of the oven.
- Load your dry herb materials into the oven as usual.
- Turn on your PAX vaporizer and adjust the temperature to your liking.
- Wait for the device to heat up before continuing to vape as usual.
- Turn off the PAX vaporizer and remove the PAX oven lid once you’ve finished vaping.
- Using a soft cloth or cotton swab dipped in isopropyl alcohol, clean the PAX oven lid.
Compatible PAX Vaporizers for the Oven Lid:
The PAX oven lid is compatible with a variety of PAX vaporizer models, including:
- PAX 2
- PAX 3
- Pax Era Pro (with Era Pro oven lid)
It should be noted that the PAX oven lid is incompatible with either the original PAX Era or the PAX Era 2. There are some third-party oven lids available for PAX vaporizers, but using the official PAX oven lid ensures optimal performance and safety.