The stem is enhanced with an intuitive tactile navigation geometry making it easier than ever to find the next generation chiral airports. Opposite the airport you will find a pro”M”inent compound angled rocker that facilities quick and easy hand movement when modulating the airports. Finally, a 10mm tapered mouthpiece seals the deal mating perfectly with water pieces. Comes with a Captive Cap and will fit in any standard size DynaStash.
Contained inside the extraction chamber is our two-position Adjust-a-Bowl feature that allows you to adjust the size of the dosing chamber to your needs.
How to Use:
- Most Important! Before your first use, please read all of these instructions and then do at least two, preferably more than two, dry runs with nothing in the VapCap! This is very important to become familiar with the operation of the unit and prevent unintentional combustion residues.
- The VapCap is unlike any other vaporizer, so give it a few tries empty to get the feel of its unique temperature-indicating click. Heat the VapCap in a quiet area, listen and feel so you know what you are looking for. If you are using a torch lighter, this should not take more than 5 or 6 seconds. Heat the middle of the cap not the end and rotate while heating. If more than 6 seconds go by and you don’t hear the click, stop heating and let it cool down.
- If you severely overheat your VapCap it can be permanently damaged. It is very important you hear the cool down click, or allow it to cool to the touch, before heating for the next cycle. Repeat this procedure several times to get the feel of how this little unit operates.
- When you are ready for the first use, let it cool down, then remove the cap from the VapCap.
- Fill the VapCap chamber with your material of choice. This can be done easily by pushing the VapCap into a container of your material and twisting it. Pre-grinding your material is NOT needed like when using a bat or hitter. If you prefer to grind, go coarse. Finely ground material will get through the diffuser disc and into the unit.
- Place the cap back on the VapCap.
- Heat up the metal cap of your VapCap while rotating it, with the flame or heat source applied to the last third of the metal cap. Try to only apply heat to the side of the cap and NOT the end. This is not like lighting a smoking device.
- Continue rotating and heating the cap until you hear and or feel a click – this means the VapCap is ready!
- Puff on the mouthpiece. Experiment a little here. If you draw with the air hole completely plugged the flow will seem somewhat restricted. This is normal. Some find they get the best result by taking a long, slow steady draw with the hole completely open, and others will intermittently or lightly cover the air/vapor mix port. The way air flows through the VapCap cools the vapor to provide a smooth experience.
- Keep drawing as desired until you hear the click again, this means the VapCap has cooled down.
- When the vapor production diminishes, it is easy to reactivate. a. Make sure the VapCap has re-clicked “to cool” before reheating for the next cycle. b. If you are not sure if it has re-clicked, gently blow on the end to cool it. It may take up to 1 minute to reset.
- When there is no longer any desirable vapor produced, and the cap has clicked “to cool”, remove the cap. The consumed material can be either blown out the end, or the little tang on the cap is also a wonderful “digger outer.”
- Reload for another round of simple and wonderful vapor.
- It is recommended that you use a butane torch style lighter with your VapCap.
- Wait until you hear or feel the reset click or at least 30 seconds after the VapCap stops producing vapor to reheat.
- It is VERY important to wait until you hear the cool down click before applying more heat.
- Stop heating your VapCap as soon as you hear the click until you get to know each other better.
- You can vary the intensity of the flavor by using the air/vapor adjustment port.
- Depending on your personal preference and heat source, as well as how many cycles since the VapCap was loaded, you may want to apply heat for 1-2 seconds after the click. This will provide for a different level of roasted flavor.
- DO NOT APPLY HEAT FOR MORE THAN 3 SECONDS PAST THE CLICK! OVERHEATING WILL PERMANENTLY DAMAGE THE VAPCAP!
- The end of the VapCap gets very hot during and following use. Do not touch the hot end until it has cooled. Also please do not put the hot end into your mouth.
- The VapCap can be safely put back in its Special Case or reloaded after the cool down click is heard.
Features of DynaVap M
- Radiant Metal Finish
The new DynaVap M is an amalgamation of robust and portable technology with surgical-grade metal that gives a steady grip and smooth feel.
- Creative Configuration
1. Anchored Grip
The new vaporizer has a serrated (zigzag) extraction chamber with notched projections orbiting the entire rear end that highlight its incandescent build and offer a steady space for airflow.
2. Riveting Base
DynaVap M’s rear end has a dual function, working as a built-in grinder and serving as a significant plinth for the incremental fin profile of the elongated body of the vaporizer.
3. Adjustable Bowl
The highly notched extraction chamber of DynaVap M consists of an adjust-a-bowl feature that allows maximum flexibility for adjusting the dose size of the substance. This feature of DynaVap M ensures regulation of consumption as per the user’s preference to proffer unsurpassable experiences.
4. Chiral Airport
The axis of this portable vaporizer is elevated with a tactile navigation geometry that paves way for the next-generation chiral airport. Further delineating the latter, the immaculate DynaVap M has a chiral (asymmetrical) shape that produces a spiraling impact when air traverses through it, consequently making the resulting vapor thicker.
5. 10mm Tapered Mouthpiece
A slim and narrow mouthpiece feels soothing on the lips without causing a coarse reaction and is enveloped by an enhanced seal. The tapered mouthpiece on the contemporary DynaVap M portrays a tranquilizing capacity, thus offering an appeasing experience altogether.
DynaVap M Speciality
Giggle Grass is a platform for discovering the leading TED (thermal extraction devices) and DynaVap M 2021 is the perfect entry place for people getting started :
- A long-sustaining durable build quality.
- Feel of an authentic one-hitter device
- To vape dry herbs like hemp, cannabis, tobacco, tea, etc.
- A distinctive and pleasing taste of vapor through the dual chiral airport, offering thick cloud vapor for maximum satisfaction
The brand new radical M variant of DynaVap is far-reaching in efficient configurable planning. The spiral chambers and adjustable bowls advance a manual heating process that distinguishes it from the previous variants and make it more efficiently appealing.
Advantages of Battery-Free
Battery-free/Flame vaporizer simplifies the vaping process and bridges the gap between a reluctant user and a thermal extraction device. A small torch lighter is DynaVap M’s most accommodating partner that eliminates the need to worry about recharging your vaporizer.
New Additions in M Edition
DynaVap M’s new captive Cap is secure due to the indentations near the end stabilizing and securing it from falling off for optimum use without restricting the airflow. The mouthpiece is renewed with a tapered metal cover that is more appealing than the coarse glass tip.
Warranty of DynaVap
Made of stainless steel, this new on-demand vapor-producing Dynavap is built to last a lifetime and any infrequent queries or warranty issues are handled with undivided attention and precision. DynaVap has a 1-year warranty.