The Perfect Wood Companion: The Dani Fusion Wood Stem
The BFG Dani Fusion is a herb vaporizer that doesn’t need a battery and uses a torch to heat it up efficiently. The Fusion is designed to extract well and produce big flavor-filled clouds. It heats up everything evenly too! You can use The Wand induction heater with The Fusion, but usually, it’s faster and easier to just use a torch.
The Dani Fusion Wood Stem, like the tiny wood stem, produces a lot of vapour and has a great flavour thanks to the Stainless Steel and Titanium Vapour Path. Because it is made of wood with a Stainless Steel liner, it wicks less heat away from the tip than complete metal choices, resulting in slightly thicker clouds later in the session. The Wood Stem has a central air hole for increased cooling, top and bottom grips, is well balanced, and has an insulated holding surface. It also has a Titanium cooling helix on the inside. The Dani Fusion Wood Stem, in our opinion, offers the best blend of cooling and flavour.
Dani Fusion Wood Stem Features
- Airflow control (MTL or DTL)
- There are two heat levels.
- Bimetallic Temperature Indicator (one click)
- Extractions using a single heat source Possible
- Drip Tip 510 IH Compatible
- Magnetic Stainless Steel Cap
- Vapor/Air Pathway in Stainless Steel (SS316) and Titanium (CP2)
- Titanium Chamber and Cooling Helix CP2
- Vietnamese Rosewood
- The Ispire Wand allows for hands-free operation
- Leather Carry Pouch (doubles as cap remover)
- Each Wood Stem has a unique grain and colouring
Heating of Stem
- After loading, do not tighten the cap; instead, do it carefully.
- The Dani Fusion Wood Stem has two silver strips around the cap.
- You can heat the smaller one to a low temperature and the thicker one to a greater temperature…
- However, we’ve discovered that heating both at the same time is the most effective!
- Count past the click for a single heat cycle extraction…
- You may safely heat for up to 10 seconds past the click using the Cyclone Triple Torch’s single flame on the small ring and two flames on the large ring.
- Alternatively, you can use a Big Shot Torch to simultaneously heat both.
There are no reviews yet.