- The “Heater Coil Zone” contains approximately 95% of the gemstones in the extended Gemstone Chamber. The 5%-6% space on the cap region is for improved double decker performance, so that concentrates do not evaporate instantly but instead fall into the ‘Heater Coil Zone’.
- The usual capacity of the Gemstone Chamber is 300-310pcs of 3mm Rubies. To expand Gemstone Chamber capacity even further, a few threads on the cap can be sacrificed. Most users will not need this.
- Increased airflow to compensate for the depth increase. Chamfered air holes are now available for improved ventilation and concentration use.
- Begin with a temperature of no more than 510F and gradually increase/decrease to your desired temperature.
- To compensate for the deeper Gemstone Chamber, the diameter has been reduced. Taroma Lite Plus now weighs only 23g.
- For a proper and tight fit, the coil should be stretched somewhat longer than the Gemstone Chamber length and then pressed back (like a spring) with the cap.